Sunday, February 7, 2010

Go Saints!

Ok, I really am not into it, just turned it on in the 4th quarter, and the dogs are keeping me company. Hubby has been in bed all day with a cold and fever, and I've been keeping him plied with water and cold medicine every few hours. So I didn't even have the game on for the first three quarters; watched a couple of episodes of What Not to Wear, first! But I do think it would be cool if the Saints win, since they are the underdogs. Didn't the Colts win a few years ago? I'm hopeless about football, and really don't care, if you couldn't tell. Baseball's my sport, and I'll be happy when the Cards are playing again.

Happy birthday to lake friend, Sarah, who is a year and a couple months ahead of me on the big 4-0! Her husband enlisted the help of her family and some long-time friends to throw her a surprise birthday party, and they were nice enough to invite some of us dock friends to help celebrate last night.

Loved the balloon!




Me, Sarah, her daughter Roxy, and Pam

Carl, hamming it up, as he often does - we love him!




It was fun to help Sarah celebrate, and to see some of our lake friends again. It was an early night, but we made plans to get together for a weekend at the Branson Landing in March or April. I've been down there shopping during the day, but we've never been there during the evening, AND we can use Dave's hotel points for a free night - sooo, it will be easier to have a "Dave Ramsey approved" weekend.

Looks like the Saints are going to win it; I'm going to finish up some laundry, check on Dave, and get ready for the week!

No comments: