Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cleanse Update

I'm all chickened out.  No, really.  NO MORE CHICKEN.  And broccoli, and green beans.  And, we're only on DAY FOUR, people.  Today I mixed things up a bit and stopped by Backyard Burger and ordered a burger.  Took it home, threw away the bun and fixins', and ate it with a daub of dijon mustard (ketchup is on the "no eat" list, too much sugar/corn syrup) and enjoyed a healthy bowl of steamed broccoli with it.  Ok, maybe I can still handle the broccoli and veggies, but I've got to figure out some other recipes.  Here's one I found today, on Hungry Girl -  Roasted Vegetable & Quinoa Stuffed Peppers... tried to copy/paste a photo on here, but no go.   But trust me, they look yummy, especially after chicken and broccoli for four days.  I'm going to have to expand my recipes/shopping this weekend, and pre-make some lunches for next week.

 

No comments: