Thursday, February 2, 2012

Words

February Photo-a-Day Challenge:


Today's theme was "words"... I was thinking about it on the way to work this morning ... I'm a reader, and I love words... was considering a book title, or maybe a quote or Bible verse - I have a couple that are some of my very favorites.  But then I realized that some of my most treasured words have been on my computer monitor for oh, probably the last 6+ years.  Jace was playing around with the label maker in my office back when he was 6 or 7, and made this label for me.  And as far as words go, these are some of the very best, and they're in front of me every day at work.  So what could be better to use for today's photo - absolutely nothing!

Tomorrow's theme - "hands".

3 comments:

Tara said...

How sweet is that?! Good choice Nance!

Leslie said...

Love it! I'm so glad you're doing this with me!! SO fun!

Lucas said...

That is very sweet. :)

I have a little post it that my second cousin drew for me last time I was in Kansas. I keep it in my car cupholder. It always reminds me of that family and the fun we have together. I'll take a picture of it later and share it with you.