Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Irish Eyes Are Smiling...


Happy St. Patty's Day, and, more importantly, Happy 33rd Birthday, Annie! Yep, I'm putting it out here for everyone to see... you had me fooled a couple of years ago when you convinced me that it was only your 29th birthday, when it was really your 30th... but now that Tara has made "The List" with all of the family's birthdays and anniversaries, I'm wise to ya, sis!

I know Susan and Rob remember this too, the day your were born; Dad came home and announced your birth to us three older siblings, as we sat around Grandma G's table... a little girl, born on St. Patrick's Day, and the only one in the family with red hair!

Happy birthday, hope you're celebrating today with Matt, and we're looking forward to seeing both of you at Easter!

No comments: